Written by: Urooj Sarfraz
Lahore, Punjab

Childhood is the earliest period of a person's life. In this period, the memory of a child is not very sharp. Cares, worries and troubles are not part of this period child easily forgets happy or unhappy moments.
Childhood = No problems in life.
This is the reason that all the grown up claim that childhood is the best part of life. No doubt it is the golden period of life.
 Childhood is a short season. –Helen Hayes 
All the family is ready to shower his child with blessings of love. A child receives love And affection from different members of his family. So the generosity of parents, love of siblings, and fun with friends at school, hide and seek in the backyard, family reunions, everything tries to return and make them smile. 
 *There is a garden in every childhood, an enchanted place where colors are brighter, the air softer, and the morning more fragrant than ever again."
Elizabeth Lawrence.* 
 When I recall the days of my childhood, I feel happy to remember the golden period of my life. At that time, I was carefree and easily delighted with life. I used to wander like a free soul in open fields enjoying the natural beauty in the pastures. As children, I am sure we have all played a lot of games with our friends. My father bought us different types of toys and playing equipment.
There was no burden of homework and anxiety. Everyday was a new day to enjoy the small delight of life. Life was beautiful, pure innocent and without any feeling of corruption around. Little kids have no concept of the monsters that exist in this world. A child merely wants to do well and has no expectations of reward. He is not aware of social tricks and games. How innocent is this thing?
Best childhood memory – Not paying bills.
I remember slowly closing the refrigerator as a child to see the lights go out!
The most treasured times in our lives are those of childhood, when we can appreciate the little things. Our future is shaped by the activities we have as children.
I often hope that golden phase of my life might return, but I know it is impossible. I won't ever get to relive that time. I therefore treasure the pleasant memories of my youth.